Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weigh in day 5/28/09

Somehow I lost again! This is strange because I've been very sick this past week. I haven't worked out at all, in fact I sat around watching TV a lot and sleeping because I've been feeling so terrible. I even went over my weekly points a little. So I was sure I would gain, but I lost 1.4 lbs! Yay, 24 lbs down! I can't wait to be down 25, or 30!

Yesterday I started a 6 day regimine of steroids prescribed by my doctor for the inflammation in my sinuses. I just learned that one of the primary side effects of steroids is weight gain, but my sister the nurse assures me that 6 days won't have much effect. I hope not!

2 comments:

  1. ah, my skinny little friend, i am jealous. of the weight loss. not of the sickly noises u've been making...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're jealous of everything, admit it! You wish you could stay up late into the night coughing up flem!

    ReplyDelete