Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weigh in day 9/24/09, plus 9/14/09

Since I last updated I both experienced and then broke through a plateau. My weight loss has been going slowly lately, so last week I tried really hard to stay on plan and exercise. When I weighed in I was frustrated because I didn't lose a thing. So, at my cousin's wedding this weekend, I sort of let go and ate everything. I expected to gain this week but instead I've lost 2.4 lbs!

I also went to my Dr. back home for the first time since last November. She was thrilled with how much weight I've lost! I asked her to look back for my heaviest weight and she said in October of 2008 I was 225 lbs! It was really motivating to hear how far I've come. Hopefully I really have broken through this plateau and I'll have another big loss next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment