Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weigh in day 9/3/09 - How did I lose???

Somehow I lost 0.2 lbs! I was expecting a huge gain - I had told myself to expect at least 2 lbs of a gain, but I feared it would be even more. I mean, come on, while I was in Texas my bf and I went to restaurants every night, and we almost always got appetizers and desserts. Then when I got back there was a family reunion with a potluck of southern food, and then a birthday celebration for my mom and sister where I went to town on the cake. I was resigned to gaining weight. Like I said, I did work out every day that I was in Texas (except on the weekends), burning 600 or more calories each time, but I only thought that would reduce the damage. This is newly motivating for me - I was going down through the 180's pretty quickly until I started sabotaging my own efforts. I think if I recommit and stick with the plan I can burn down through the 170's.

No comments:

Post a Comment