Monday, December 7, 2009

Weigh in day 12/3/09

(This post is a few days late) Anyway, this weigh in day was the first time I weighed in after 2 weeks. I missed weighing in on Thanksgiving because I was out of town and didn't have my scale. But, it looks like I lost 3.2 lbs over those 2 weeks. Can you believe it? I lost weight over Thanksgiving! I helped myself by riding with my dad on Thanksgiving day (30 miles) and the day after (15 miles). Those were the two days I did the most eating. Also, we had two Thanksgiving events, and my mom and I made sure we did not retain ANY leftovers. That was a good move!

On the emotional front... well, maybe I'm not that good at being single, because there's kind of a new guy... but I am taking things slow because I don't feel ready for any intense emotional connections at the moment. We are doing friend-things together, like watching movies, volunteering together, hanging out, etc. I think slow is best!

No comments:

Post a Comment