Thursday, April 2, 2009

I gained... for no reason! :( :( :(

I gained 0.9 lbs! Whaaat? I did everything right - worked out, drank water, stayed within my points... I didn't even use all of my weekly points! This is pretty frustrating, but I'm ready to accept it as a plateau and work extra hard this next week... maybe I can lose a lot this week and make up for this gain! Still, it sucks to try so hard and then gain! Makes me think that I should have at least gotten to eat a package of cookies or something to deserve it... ::Sigh:: and I even refused free Papa John's pizza a couple of nights ago! Oh well :(

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry :( I don't know what to say because I can definitely understand your frustration. The best words of wisdom I have are that our bodies are so intricate. No one knows every detail of why and how things work. Keep following the plan and I'm sure you'll see a loss very soon. You're still doing awesome! Do you realize that you've lost 16 pounds since the beginning of the year!!! 16!!! You can tell in your face and body.

    No matter how "good" you are, i'm learning that our bodies have a mind of their own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, unfortunately that's true!

    ReplyDelete