Saturday, April 25, 2009

I've got a two week goal...

I was looking in my planner that I never open, when I saw that I had written a weight down on May 9th, the date of my graduation. It says: "193.4?" I think I remember writing that... I think I was a few weeks into weight watchers and was trying to calculate what might be possible by the time I graduated. Obviously I came up with 193.4, and wrote it down with a question mark so when I got to that day I could see it and see if I was right in my estimation. Well, that's only 4 lbs away! So I'm going to consider it a goal and try really hard in the next couple of weeks to lose 4 more pounds! I've already started - I worked out today, even though I normally don't on Saturdays. And losing 4 lbs in the next two weeks could make up for my small losses of .9 and .8 lbs in the last two weeks. Let's see if I succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment