Friday, March 20, 2009

Down a couple of jean sizes!

Today I put on an old size 17 pair of jeans... and it fit! I have been wearing Lane Bryant jeans for a year now... and I haven't been able to put on juniors size jeans for longer than that! A little while before I started WW, I was wearing a Lane Bryant size 3 (I have no idea what that is in real sizes.) I had some size 2 Lane Bryant jeans that were too tight on me. As I lost weight, the size 3's became waaaay too loose, and I was happy to put on the size 2's, which were once painful to squeeze into. Now the size 2's have become unflatteringly loose, so today I dug out my junior's size 17's to see if it was possible. And it was! They're a little snug, and I'll have to get used to the low waistline again, but they look good! This is really motivating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment