Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Goals

I was watching a Joy Fit Club segment on the Today Show the other day (I watch them online occasionally for inspiration) and one of the people on the show advised that people trying to lose wieght should set small goals - 5 lbs, 10%, etc. Of course, Weight Watchers online does this for you to some extent, but I decided to take the idea further. I made myself a list of goals concerning my weight. For example, being under 200 lbs is a goal. The way my goals work out, the next goal isn't very far from the last goal, so I'm always close to a goal. I think that will keep me motivated. I'm posting my list of goals to the side so people can follow them with me. I hope other people like this idea and use it for themselves... 4.9 lbs to lose till I reach my next goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment