Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weigh in day - 3/16/09

So I lost 2.6 more pounds! That puts me at 200.4. I was hoping to go under 200 this week, but I'm just fine with what I got :) Now I know I'll be under 200 by next week for sure! I'm actually surprised at my loss this week because my boyfriend and I discovered a cupcake shop downtown and each got 2 of these really wicked cupcakes. I swear they have to be at least 10 points. Anyway after that and going out to dinner with him, I used all of my weekly points and 2 of my activity points. But I did get a lot of activity points this week, so maybe that's it. And I switched back to drinking nothing but water! And a little 1% milk, of course. I can't wait till next week when I can look at the scale and see a number without a 2 at the beginning! It'll be the first time in over a year!

1 comment: